Get noticed with .tel
Major search engines recognise .tel domain names as a trusted source of information about people and businesses owning those .tel pages and updating them regularly. A .tel gives you instant online visibility and presents you and your business professionally to PC and mobile users. Your .tel should be an essential part of your marketing and search engine optimisation (SEO).
Here are a few tips that can help your .tel perform better in search engine results:
- Add a title to your .tel page. The title will replace the .tel name shown by default. Combining the .tel domain name with a related page title helps identify the subject matter of the whole .tel resource. It also looks good together with your photo or logo at the top.
- Publish useful and diverse content, such as your Skype and other IM handles, your social media connections such as Facebook and Twitter etc. You can include relevant a description or keywords e.g. your business services and location or areas served, and for personal users you can even include your hobbies and interests. This additional information makes your .tel page more relevant and interesting for visitors finding you through search engines.
- Cross-link your .tel page with existing online resources about you, such as your web site, blog, or your online directory listing listing, such as yellow pages and other local directories. Link to your .tel from existing online profiles, and add back links from all these profiles to your .tel page to bring them together and enhance your online visibility.
- Share your .tel with friends and colleagues by including a link in your email signature and printing your .tel name on business cards. The more visitors you get, the more useful your .tel is. Active use of your .tel will also give you more ideas of what else to include so you can make it work very hard for you.
- Help search engines find you. Submit your .tel to the major search engines following these links, and don’t forget to update it often to be considered by them as an active and relevant resource.
Check the status of your .tel now